Avoid Unexpected Downtime
Tool clamping force is essential for good performance, but it is often never measured after a machine is put into service. Regular verification allows problems to be detected early so that maintenance and repairs can be scheduled. As a result, emergencies and unexpected downtime can be avoided. When troubleshooting, ForceCheck allows quick diagnostic verification of drawbar performance. Additionally, ISO 9000 requires periodic verification of a machine's important accuracy parameters.
- Selectable Pound or Newton Display (Any Other Units Are Available)
- Selectable "Peak Hold" of Clamping Force
- Auto Shut-Off to Save Battery Life When the Unit Is Left On
Rechargeable NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) Battery & Charger
- 16-Character Alphanumeric LCD Display
- Calibration Data for Each Measuring Bar Electronically Stored in the Measuring Bar
- Last Calibration Date Displayed When a Measuring Bar Is Connected to the Readout
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion Directly at the Sensor for Improved Accuracy
- Software That Allows New Functions & Improvements to Be Programmed into the Readout
- Other Display Languages Available
- Data-Logging Function Available for Detailed Clamping Force Analysis
- Application — The ForceCheck pull-force gauge measures the clamping force of power drawbars on machining centers.
- Retention Knobs — For proper measurement of pull-force on standard taper machines, the correct retention knob for the machine must be used with the force-sensing bar. We recommend always using the same retention knob for measuring clamping force.
ForceCheck Ordering Information
ForceCheck gauges are available for all steep and HSK taper sizes, as well as KM and Capto. In addition, we make special adapters for custom tapers, chucks, collets, or any unique clamping systems. When placing your order, please specify battery charger voltage (110V or 220V) and display language (English, German, or Spanish). Contact us for pricing and delivery information. Each ForceCheck kit includes:
- Force-Sensing Bar(s)
- Readout Unit
- Connecting Cable
- Carrying Case
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery